As you can see, we actually did make it for that walk. Although it was only around the block, it was nice to get out and enjoy the weather. I'd like to take Kieran out more, even just sitting on our porch, but with all the pollen we have, I think it's best to wait a little longer for that. Clearly it was a little too sunny for little buddy and I probably didn't need the blanket since it was about 80 but he survived it all.
It was also nice to finally take his "chariot" (as James likes to call it) for a spin. His parents were extremely generous and bought it for us months ago and it's been sitting in our faux dining room just waiting for buddy to arrive. Although we didn't need the paparazzi shield today I'm sure we'll get good use out of it one day! ;-)

2 comments:
Nice ride!
You all need to get some spinners on that thing. And bump up those wheels to 22s!
Post a Comment