Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mysterio...

Months ago when we found out we were having a boy, Bhavika and I were in Christiansburg visiting her parents. We got bored and decided to check out a baby consignment store that we had heard a lot of good things about. In that store, I found a shirt that I was dying to put on little Kieran. It refers to an inside thing that Bhavika and I had going and the shirt just summed it all up.

With the blazing heat, Bhavika finally let me put it on him yesterday (it's short sleeve and we don't have pants for the little guy). So begins the adventures of Kieran the Monkey Wrangler. Yes, maybe I was a little bored.

It was a sweltering day in suburban Raleigh, when suddenly a shriek came out of the silence. "Help, the monkey's got me!"



Luckily the cries of the weakened daddy reached the ears of our little buddy. "What's that? A monkey? Here in Raleigh?"




"Don't worry, Kieran the Monkey Wrangler is here to save the day!"




Our super hero swoops in to confront the evil mokey. As he arrives on the scene, Kieran learns it was his arch nemesis Bonzo that attacked his unsuspecting daddy. "Bonzo, you've attacked your last daddy! Prepare to be defeated!"



KA-POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!



With one swift blow, Kieran the Monkey Wrangler laid waste to Bonzo. "Victory is mine!"



Afterwards, the Monkey Wrangler did what any infant superhero would do. He fell asleep in his mummy's arms.


7 comments:

Jeremy said...

LOL! I don't even know what to say. Dear lord that kid is going to have one unique childhood...

Jigna said...

Hey guys
Meant to congratulate you much earlier...believe it or not I have been following your blog since you sent the email.

Kieran is beautiful!!! And your blog brings back memories of my own(some good, some bad!).

Jigna

Tracy Turner said...

This is very cute! How do you have this much time on your hands? You must be blessed with a good sleeper. Congrats.

Pru said...

I love his eyes!!!!!!

Abrahams said...

Congrats guys! Kieran looks amazing and we are really excited for you guys! Your blog is great and it really takes us back...

Sathya and Vik

Soma said...

Tee hee hee! Love the "what's that?!" picture!

Amit said...

Monkey wrangler, just like his uncle!!!!