Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 24, 2009

Lazy day

Today it was well over 80 degrees which, in baby terms, apparently translates to a good day for sleeping. Bhavika gave him a bath around 11, and there would be pictures but daddy forgot to put the memory card back into the camera last night. Sorry, he will never do that again!

After the bath, Kieran passed the $%&@ out. I got a text from Bhavika around 3:30 showing our little guy sprawled out and fast asleep. Four hours of sleep! Why can't he do that at night? If I was a bit more techno-savvy, then I would get it onto the blog, but I'm not so we'll just have to wait until the next bath : (

We've also received some requests to get more pictures of B and the baby. This one's dedicated to Uncle Basil, Aunty Soma and Kadyn up in VA. By the way we received the blanket, and we love it! It's sooo soft. I know he'll enjoy cozying up on it if he can wrestle it away from his mom. Thank you both so much!
Love at first sight
Quite possibly my favorite picture I have ever taken...
After a 2 AM feeding.
Relaxing the morning after the 2 AM feeding

1 comment:

Soma said...

What a nice way to start the morning! Such sweet pictures! The nursery looks cute, from what I can tell. Hope Mommy slept during those 4 hours too! I know, easier said than done :) Have a great weekend and we'll be thinking of you at Hema's shower.