Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A visit from Amit Mama and Kerry Mami

So it's been a pretty busy weekend for Kieran. His Amit Mama and Kerry Mami (uncle and aunt respectively) drove down from D.C. to visit. Saturday started out pretty chill with a post-breakfast swing as mummy took care of mummy business. I love him, but I think he looks like Jabba the Hut in this picture. It's the way he's wrapped and sitting in the chair.

"Ha, Ha, Ha... bring me Han Solo... Ha, Ha, Ha!"

As soon as mummy was done, it was time for a bath. Kieran wanted to look good for his Mama and Mami. It wasn't long after our little tadpole got wet that he turned into a little frog.



Don't worry. Mummy gave him a kiss, and he turned back into a prince!
Just like any good Mama and Mami, Amit and Kerry came with armloads of gifts and are on track to spoil him rotten. "Hey Amit Mama! Can I ride that thing?"


Kieran had a great time with Uncle Amit and Aunt Kerry. His typical day is eat... sleep... eat... sleep. Today, he actually stayed awake for nearly the entire visit. Of course I think he was pretty pumped up about the Caps win over Pittsburgh. Sorry Aunt Kerry (a Pittsburgh native), but I think Kieran is a good luck charm for daddy's team!


"Peace out uncle and aunty! Thanks for the cool stuff!"


2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Do Amit and Kerry always dress in matching colors?

Amit said...

No, we do not. pure coincidence. I got dressed first both days, i cant help it if she gets her fashion cues from me.