Currently, Kieran's bath consists of the following:
- One small wash tub
- One 2 quart plastic mixing bowl
- One squeeze bottle
- 3 beach towels
- 1 washcloth
- 1 disposable washcloth
- 2 hoody towels
- 1 squirmy little 3 week old
I think Macgyver could build an atom bomb with these components. All you seasoned parents, go ahead and laugh it up.
Anyway, I wanted to make sure that our little guy had a nice warm towel to cuddle up in when he was done, so I threw a towel in the dryer when we started his bath. We finally finish up, and I go to grab the towel.
Like the doctor (Bhavika) handing him off to the nurse (me) when Kieran was born, I'm standing there with the towel stretched out to take him into my arms and B has his head and butt cupped in hers.
I start to smell something, and as she hands him off to me she has a nice little "golden nugget" in the palm of her hand. Happy late Mother's Day mommy!
He proceeded to finish his business in the nice warm towel I prepared for him. Bhavika started to gag, and I couldn't stop laughing.
Aahh the joys of parenthood!

1 comment:
Mommy's eyes and daddy's colon...
Post a Comment