Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Did someone say...

Bhavika and I are already bad parents. Saturday was our little guy's one month b-day, and we didn't have cake. We had all the best intentions. We even made a special trip to Whole Foods on Saturday to get some mini cupcakes. However, one thing lead to another, and we didn't celebrate until yesterday.

Also, keeping in mind that yesterday Kieran weighed in at a healthy 8 lb 10 oz, I couldn't help myself from doing the following. I had to do it, and I hope one day he forgives me.
"Cupcakes! Did someone say cupcakes! I like cupcakes!"



"What do you mean I'm too young? Dip it in milk, and I'll gum it." (Yes folks, that is The Simpsons in the background... spanning generations)


Later that evening... "Honey, did you eat one of the cupcakes?"

"Shhh!"

Thank you for indulging my inner-child. I promise to not be so corny next time.

3 comments:

Toby said...

Happy Birthday Kieran! He is getting so big so fast!

Homer said...

Mmmm... Cupcakes...

Soma said...

He's just sooooo cute! Covered in cupcake, he's extra yummy :)