Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lunch with Luke

On Saturday, after many failed attempts, I finally met up with Auntie Kristy and her son Luke. Luke was born exactly 2 months after Kieran and we've been trying to get together ever since!

Kristy with sweet little Luke


It was so nice to see Kristy again and even more so to meet little Luke! We had a lot of fun catching up and discussing how different our lives are now. Just like we did when we were pregnant together, we swapped stories and passed along whatever tips we may have.

Luke was such a good boy at lunch. He took a bottle and just relaxed the whole time! Kieran was also on good behavior, although, I do believe he was a little jealous when he saw this mommy snuggle with another baby!

Kieran is busy checking out the baby girl at the table next to us


I'm so glad I remembered the camera. We've been great about taking pictures at home but have gotten really bad about taking pics while we're out! We will have to do this again, sooner rather than later!

No comments: