I also went back to work this week. Well, I was working from home. It was nice to get back to something other than diapers and bottles but it was hard to be here with him and not be as involved. Thankfully, my parents were here all week and took care of everything! I don't know what it is but my parents can get Kieran to "talk" like crazy...James and I can't manage that much chatter from him ever! They were a great help and I know Kieran loved all the time with them.
Here are his latest stats:
- 11lbs 2oz (that is a 2.5lb weight gain from last month...the doc thought that was a little much!)
- 22.5 inches (1.5 in. growth)
Two Months Old!
Some other little growth tidbits...
- wearing Size 1 diapers (although they are HUGE, they fit better than the newborn size now...those look like bikini underwear these days!)
- he's finally out of newborn clothes but 0-3 is still big
- he's "talking"
- he's smiling
- he's dropped a night feeding about 75% of the time
- he loves his hands, he tries to eat them all the time
- he's a drooling fool!
Celebrating his b-day with the grandparents (you know James & I will find any excuse for dessert!)

No comments:
Post a Comment