Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 2, 2009

Hanging with Melissa Auntie

Last weekend Kieran got his first visit from Melissa Auntie. Unfortunately, Uncle Gene couldn't make it down (there was football to be watched)! However, it did make for some nice girls time for she and I and some boys time for daddy and Kieran!

On Saturday, Melissa and I went out for some lunch and then some shopping! It had been a long time since I've spent that much time at a mall! It was fun though and we both took home several items! That evening we relaxed at home and drank wine and ate, ate, ate!!!

Sunday morning we headed out to the Farmers Market. As always, there was some good stuff to buy and as always we all left with a little something! We spent the rest of the day shopping for shoes online and eating a big BBQ lunch before Melissa was on her way.
It was a short trip but a really nice one and I really hope we can do it again soon! Here's Kieran and Melissa Auntie spending some quality time together before she hit the road!



No comments: