Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A visit from my bud Kamran

Uncle Mehul, Auntie Hema and Kamran made the long trip to Raleigh for a visit this past weekend. It was nice to see them all considering it's been 3 months since we were all able to get together last!
Unfortunately it was a pretty nasty weekend with chilly temps and rain, but we had a great time hanging out and catching up on the past few months. It's hard to believe how much our lives have changed with the additions of Kieran and Kamran, but the change is definitely for the better.

I swear mommy, Kamran timbered by himself.



You okay after that timber? It looked like a pretty nasty one!


Huh?


Given the nasty weather, we decided to head out to a local sports bar and catch some of the early games before heading back home for the main event. We all know how that turned out, so needless to say Uncle Mehul and daddy turned to Patron to help us forget the tragedy. BANG BANG!

Go Hokies!


I'm still going to laugh, but I don't think Uncle Mehul is too happy.

No comments: