Kieran: I can't $%&@ believe it! I'm so mad it makes me sick! The season's over!
Daddy: But Kieran, the last time they went 0 -2 they won the rest of their games and beat Texas in the Sugar Bowl.
Kieran: News flash! It's not 1995! Get that camera out of my face!
Kieran: I'm going to hold my breath until they win again.
Daddy: It's a week until the next game, and the way they have been playing, they could lose to ECU too.
Kieran: ...
Daddy: I thought you were going to hold your breath? What happened there?
Kieran: I can't help it. I'm so mad I'm gonna' throw my shoes! Watch out Beamer... size 4's are coming your way!
Daddy: ???
Kieran: Pleeaase, pleeaase, pleeaase hold on to the #$%@ ball!!!!!!!!!
Disclaimer: Kieran has resorted back to his "cheese" stage and though he looks like he is in totally agony during these pictures, he's actually hamming it up for the camera and is happy to show off his farmer tan. Thank mommy for that one.

No comments:
Post a Comment